Main menu

Pages

how to get stubhub tickets as guest

how to get stubhub tickets as guest


how to get stubhub tickets as guest



Stub Hub needs to improve their Guest Ticket Purchase e-mails and their US phone center hours.

Buyer beware if you buy tickets on StubHub as a Guest:


  • StubHub is not responsible for ensuring that you receive clear instructions on how to obtain your tickets.
  • StubHub is not responsible for ensuring that their call center hours are appropriately stated on their website. They probably don't want people to call in order to limit the volume of calls.
  • StubHub's ticket guarantee is nonsense.


I'm writing to share my recent experience purchasing tickets from Stubhub.


I purchased tickets to an event on Friday, August 20, 2022, at 8 a.m. The event was set to begin at 6 p.m. that evening.


Order confirmation was received at 8:30 a.m., and at 8:40 a.m., I received news that my ticket was ready, as well as an access code to view my order.


I get to my event at 5:30 PM and try to view my order (from the 8:40AM link), but there are no tickets in my account. I attempted this approach in both Google Chrome and the Stub Hub app.


In both situations, my orders were blank, with no payment confirmation or evidence that any tickets were ever ordered. Nonetheless, I had this e-mail with the access code. I located a part in the stub hub wallet and tried numerous times to enter the code, but I kept getting the Invalid Code error.

I then went to Stub Hub to hunt for a call number. It was difficult to locate the information, but I ultimately located it. Even today, I tried to find the phone number and it took me around 15 minutes to get to the page with the phone number. This page claimed that I could call between the hours of 5 a.m. and 5 p.m. pacific time.


I didn't contact the number because it was already 5:30 p.m. pacific time. Instead, I went to the box office and purchased a new ticket for my event. These tickets are roughly twice the price I paid on StubHub.


I called the number provided today and was advised that the tickets were in fact available. I just bought it as a guest, so I can't access it through my StubHub account. To access tickets without logging in, I must first log out of my StubHub account and then use the e-mail, phone number, and Access code.


However, none of this information was included in the e-mail I received with instructions on how to access my tickets. To get help, I was told to phone the customer service hotline.


However, I stated that it was closed due to the hours indicated on the website. I was told that it was not closed and that if I had called, someone would have responded and helped me. I was unable to validate this because I did not call, and I will never know if someone was present to assist me.


I was told that my ticket was non-refundable since I should have 

1) used it as a guest 
2) contacted.

1) I wasn't told how to access it because the e-mail instructions didn't go into that detail. The link in the e-mail did not work, and the website's call center hours were inaccurate. I assumed they were already closed.



Purchasing and viewing tickets as a guest



When purchasing tickets as a guest, look for a 6-digit access code in your order confirmation email. You might or might not have one.


If You have an access code


To view your tickets, enter the access code from your order confirmation email:

'Sign in' should be clicked or tapped.

  1. Click or tap 'Find your order' under 'Have an access code.'
  2. Fill in your email address, access code, and phone number.
  3. Click the 'Continue' button.





get stubhub tickets as guest


You did not have an access code, but you did purchase tickets as a guest.


Set up or log in to your StubHub account to view your tickets:


1) Navigate to 'Profile' and then 'Sign in.'

  • If you're new to StubHub, here's what you should know: Click 'Forgot password?' and enter the email address with which you purchased the tickets. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a password and convert the guest account you used to purchase the tickets to a registered StubHub account.
  • If you already have an account on StubHub: Sign in with your StubHub account information. The email address you use to sign in should be the same one you used to purchase the tickets.

2) Navigate to 'My Tickets,' then Orders.


How to View Your Order When Purchasing Tickets as a Guest


StubHub improved their checkout procedure to make purchases easier around the beginning of December 2021. Depending on when you purchased, you will need to access the purchase in some way.


For orders placed before December 1st, 2021


We emailed you an order confirmation with a 6-digit access code after you purchased tickets as a guest. Sign in with this code to view your order details and sign into your guest account.


You can access your purchase by following these instructions, depending on the device you're using:


Option one is to use the most recent version of the StubHub app.

  1. Select My Tickets.
  2. Tap the link at the bottom. Do you have an access code? Locate your order
  3. Fill in your email address, access code, and phone number.

Check that the telephone prefix or tray next to the country code matches the phone you registered.

     4. Select View Order.


Option two: Use a desktop or mobile web browser (if the StubHub app isn't available in your country) to purchase tickets.

  1. Make use of the guest order lookup.
  2. Fill in your email address, access code, and phone number.

Check that the telephone prefix or tray next to the country code matches the phone you registered.

      3. Click Continue on a desktop. Tap View order in a mobile web browser.


For orders placed after December 1, 2021

After you purchase tickets as a guest, they will send you an email with an order confirmation and a link to "View your order." You can create a password to access your StubHub profile by clicking on this button.

This gives you the ability to review the specifics of your purchase as well as alter the data of your profile (address, email address, phone number, etc...) on your own.



Wait if you just bought tickets and haven't received a confirmation email. Arrival can take up to 30 minutes.

  • Check your spam or junk folder if you haven't received the email within 30 minutes after purchase.
  • If you have more than one email address, make sure you're looking at the correct one.
  • If you are still unable to locate the order confirmation email, please contact them.



Thank you 


Comments